Victor Lytvinenko

Monday, April 03, 2006

Game 3 - My first game

AC Malcantone vs AC Lugano
It was our third game of the season and my first ever. My papers arrived last Thursday making me eligible to play in the game yesterday. I started and played the whole game. We went up 1-0 in the middle of the first half on a penalty kick. Our strategy was very defensive. We played a 3-6-1 (3 players in defense, 6 in the midfield, and one forward). It was a new system and I had a little trouble in the first half, but at halftime I talked with the coach for a while and played much better in the second half. Our team collapsed halfway through the second half. We gave up two goals in 15 min and lost 2-1.

























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic,
Lawrace here from NC and hope you are doing well. I am coming to euro for world cup...will be in belgium for 3 days. Wanna hang? my email address "bikashmx@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home