Victor Lytvinenko

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

School


The view from my window in the morning.




My bedroom.




I have real shutters on my windows! I don't know why, but it is so nice to wake up in the morning and open the shutters.




This is one of my students and the room I tutor in.




This is Zaira(za-eer-a). She is the secretary at the school and is one of the most helpful people I have ever come in contact with.




Professor Bassatto(left) is the director of the school and teaches me Italian. Also a very very very nice man.



Zaira's mom cooks for everyone at the school. Home cooking every day!



She also looks after Lara, the English professor's daughter.





The lunch room.



The day after I started tutoring, I was upgraded to sit at the professor's table, which includes sparkling mineral water and very good coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home