Victor Lytvinenko

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Game One: Eschen, Leichtenstein


Our first game of the season was Saturday against a team from Eschen, in Leichtenstein (my team is in red and blue). We lost 3-1. I was not allowed to play because I do not have my official Swiss player pass yet and do not have my visa to be in Switzerland yet. They say I should get the papers within the next week.





This is the very small town in Leichtenstein called Warenberg, where we stopped for lunch on the way to the game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Black III said...

Holy shit! You've been to Liechtenstein!!! You are super-cool for the following reasons:

A) You've been the Liechtenstein!!!

B) That photo of Warenburg is cool, and that town looks like a little slice of incredible.

C) Your professional team played a game IN LEICHTENSTEIN!

I have no idea why that blows my mind, any more than the fact that you're in Italian Switzerland, any more than the fact that you're on a professional team, but man my mind is fucking BLOWN!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Ray Black III said...

Holy shit, man, I know somebody who has BEEN TO LIECHTENSTEIN!!! The inside of my head is saying WHOA!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic,
Lawrace here from NC and hope you are doing well. I am coming to euro for world cup...will be in belgium for 3 days. Wanna hang? my email address "bikashmx@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from

12:28 PM

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home